Correct and precise alignment of elements of machines and equipment has a considerable influence on the quality of production and costs of maintenance.
- Straightness: guides; machine tool beds; tracks; reference lines; screw shafts etc.
- Flatness: foundations; turn-table and crane beds; wire frames; moulder’s benches etc.
- Perpendicularity: machine tool movements; alignment of machine lines; frame saws etc.
- Collaterality: paper machines; printing lines; machine tools; Cardan drives etc.
- Concentricity: shafts; clutches; elements of machines and any drives and machines constituting lines
and assemblies; turbine units’ bearing bushing etc.
We use equipment and procedures, which allow for determination of measurements, location and deviations with the accuracy of up to +/- 0.002 mm/m also for large distances and in XYZ system or as deviations in alignment.
Examples of reports on tests and adjustments